By entering, you accept these terms and conditions:
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. The prize draw is by online entry. Internet access is therefore required. Entry will be open from the opening date 24 hours every day until 23.59 on the closing date. Please ask whoever pays the bill for the internet connection before participating in the survey and entering the prize draw. If you are unable to access the website page to participate in the survey and therefore make an entry, check in the first instance with your Internet Service Provider, then, for technical issues, call 0800 0933437 (free to call.) N.B. Entries cannot be made on this number.
3. If you would like to enter the prize draw other than online through the survey website, please write to: PPA Prize Draw Entry, PFA Research Ltd, Tremough Innovation Centre, Tremough Campus, Penryn TR10 9TA. Please include your name and address. Upon receipt of your letter, you will be entered into the prize draw. Only one entry per stamped mailed envelope. A copy of these terms and conditions will be posted free of charge to anyone requesting them.
4. Maximum one entry per person per prize draw. Entries by third parties are not accepted.
5. Proof of sending an entry shall not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, misdirected, late, damaged or illegible, for faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, for the Property Price Advice Survey Website or the Internet being unavailable nor for any associated costs.
6. By entering the prize draw, you agree to participate in any reasonable promotional activity, including photographs and audio and/or visual recordings, if you are selected as a winner. The promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners.
7. Winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: PFA Research Ltd, Tremough Innovation Centre, Tremough Campus, Penryn TR10 9TA, no later than 60 days after the closing date.
8. If winners are unable to accept prizes for whatever reason, a redraw will take place. A maximum of three redraws will be made.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
10. Prize draws may feature in other promotional material.
11. Winner(s) accept prizes at their own risk.
12. The promoter is Property Pathways Ltd (Company registered in England, no. 07265117) whose registered office is Property Pathways Ltd, Venture House, 27-29 Glasshouse Street, London W1B 5DF. Please do not send entries to this address. The prize draw is operated by PFA Research Ltd (Company registered in England, no. 2638871) whose registered office is c/o Bennett Jones & Co., 22 Callywith Gate Industrial Estate, Launceston Road, Bodmin, PL31 2RQ.
13. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third parties enjoyment of the prizes.
14. In consideration of the promoter agreeing to consider entrants, each entrant hereby assigns to Property Pathways Ltd the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. Property Pathways Ltd shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
15. The promoter does not accept responsibility for the return of any entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than PFA Research Ltd without the individual’s prior consent.
16. Prizes are awarded at the promoter’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
17. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23:59 on 16th June 2017.
18. Prize draws are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and immediate families) of Property Pathways Ltd and PFA Research Ltd, their affiliated companies or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
19. Winner(s) will be randomly selected by an independent person from all entries after the closing date. The winner will be notified by email within 15 days of the draw date. The identity of the independent person who supervises the draw is available on request.
20. There will be one first prize of a Mini iPad, one second prize of high street shopping vouchers worth £50 and one third prize of high street shopping vouchers worth £25. No alternatives will be offered though the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.